This week, Michelle Mejia-Jones shares her story about leaving her steady paycheck to become a full-time photographer.
In This Episode:
- The importance of education
- The struggles of doing it all yourself
- Finding your support system
- The payoff of following your dream
- The importance of an incredible sugar momma
Links To Things We Talk About:
- Mejia-Jones Photography (Website and Instagram)
- Katelyn James' educational offerings
- Hustler magazine
Help Your Creative Friends kickstart their creative career ...
If you like The Get to Art podcast, visit www.gettoart.org to subscribe free and you'll never miss an episode. And if you really like Get to Art, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two).